TWIN CITIES MEDIA ALLIANCE TERMS OF SERVICE
Last Updated: May 3, 2018
Thanks for visiting www.ourspacespoken.com (the “Site”), which is owned and operated by Twin Cities Media Alliance (“TCMA,” “we,” or “us”). These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use of the Site. Please read them carefully.
1. Accepting Our Terms. By using the Site, you agree to be bound by all of the terms below. If you don’t agree to all of the terms below, please discontinue use immediately. If a term is unclear, please let us know by emailing us at: email@example.com.
2. Terms of Service Updates. TCMA may modify these Terms of Service at any time by posting updates here. Your continued use of the Site after any modification constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms. Please check back often.
3. Third-Party Sites and Services. The Site may contain links to third party websites or resources. Such links do not constitute any endorsement of information, products or services that may be found there. We are not responsible for the content or performance of any third party site. Use of third party sites and resources is at your own risk and subject to the terms of service of those sites and services.
4. Appropriate Use. In exchange for the right to access and use the Site, you agree to the following:
A. Not to use the Site in any illegal manner or for any illegal purpose or in any manner that could damage, disable or impair the Site;
B. Not to alter or modify any content on the Site without the express written permission of TCMA;
C. Not to post, transmit or share material that you do not have the right to post, transit or share or that is obscene, defamatory or invasive of the privacy of any person;
D. Not to use the site to harass or intimidate any person.
5. Ownership of TCMA Materials. The names TCMA and Twin Cities Media Alliance, our logos, designs, text, graphics, pictures and all other content on the site (collectively “Content”) is the property of Twin Cities Media Alliance or the individuals who created it. It is protected under U.S. and international copyright and trademark law. We grant you the right, subject to these Terms of Service, to view, use, share and link to Content. Please do not alter, print or sell Content without or express written permission. If you do, we may pursue legal action against you.
6. Disclaimer or Warranties. TCMA makes no representation or warranty about the completeness, accuracy, or adequacy of any information, facts, opinions, statements or recommendations contained on the Site.
The Site may be unavailable from time to time due to maintenance or malfunction of computer equipment or for various other reasons. We assume no responsibility or liability for malfunctions or other problems with any hosting services, computer systems, servers or providers, equipment or software used in connection with the Site.
TCMA cannot guarantee that any content, including user submitted content, will be maintained on the site or in any archive. You agree that TCMA has no responsibility or liability for the deletion of, or the failure to store, any submitted content. We retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion, at any time, with or without notice.
TCMA is not responsible for any damage resulting from any such security breach, or from any virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer line failure or any other technical or other malfunction. Users should also be aware that transmissions via wireless connections, networks, or the Internet may not be secure, and you should consider this before submitting any information to anyone using such systems.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT:
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TCMA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
7. Governing Law. The Terms of Service are governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota and the United States of America.
8. Termination. If you violate any of the Terms of Service, we have the right to suspend or disable your access to or use of the Site.
9. Entire Agreement. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and Twin Cities Media Alliance regarding the use of the Site and supersede any prior agreements.
10. Contact Us. If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.